October 2, 2011

My New Ride

Well, my little Maxima was getting tired.  After having it looked at and getting the bad news that we'd need over $2000 worth of repairs done, we decided that now was the time to move on.  Besides, a real estate agent needs leather right?  So....good bye to my pretty little white Maxima...

Good bye little Maxima...you've been an awesome car!

Hello to my new little black Altima!

Hellooooo shiny black car with blonde leather!!
Oh yeah!


We put the first 300 miles on this little beauty driving to San Antonio to celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary.  Wouldn't you know it, it actually RAINED while we were in San Antonio.  Of course they didn't get a drop in Round Rock while we were gone.

When we arrived home after a couple of days of R&R we took the the new wheels over to get the grand kids' approval.





I don't think there was a single button that wasn't pushed.  After a thorough going over, I think we got the big thumbs up!

1 comment:

Tell us how you really feel about it!