October 26, 2011

Elder Keddington Oct. 24, 2011 Letter

October 24, 2011 Letter from Elder Keddington


Hello Family and Friends!
1) Trunky(Trun-kee): Defined as a missionary who is sick of his mission and ready to come home, derived from "living out of his trunk." ex. "Elder Whiting, Dude you are so trunky!"
Don't worry! I am NOT trunky! I try very hard not to be. But that is a new word that I've learned out on the mish. and was able to witness this week as I "killed off" (sent home) my first missionary. So in a way I was "born"(my first area) in Maple Street. And boy was it rough being around an Elder who was Trunky. All he would talk about was girls, cars, hunting and home. He didn't care what he did and it didn't matter what he was thinking. And it begins to rub off on a missionary who is fresh and missing home. But I moved forward and he is gone. I am here and ready to work hard.
TRANSFERS!! I found out this morning I'm getting transfered!!! ...... But they told me not to pack my bags... yet. So I'm staying put for the time being. My Companion was promoted from District Leader to Zone leader and they usually pair the Zone leaders up so I will most likely be getting a new companion. Either way its a huge mess and I have no idea what is going and I just want to work and avoid all the drama. I'm shocked at how much DRAMA is involved with missionary work. Who is going where? They're going who? When is the who? Its all just a big mess! Anywho. I'll let you know as soon as I can if my address changes but you can always mail me at....
Elder Keddington
905 Kierre Drive
N. Little Rock, AR 72116
It will always find me. :)
I will start attending a REAL ward this week in a REAL church building which is a relief and I look forward to it. But it was sad to see the members of my unit(which is smaller than a branch that is still attached to the ward. They just meet at a different time in a different building..) get released and see all the hard ward go down the drain. But It'll be good to have members that are ready and waiting to be supportive! I hope you're all doing well! I am loving this work more than I thought possible and I keep you in my prayers constantly. :) I Love You all. I'll see you all very soon!
All is Well!!
Elder Keddington



May Awesome District


Me and the VERY TRUNKY Elder Whiting



My 2nd favoarite tie. Thank You Elder Boice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel about it!