January 25, 2011

Floors are all DONE!!!

Well, I feel like its been months since we started this project and just have a vague memory of living in my own room, having a larger bath with a separate shower and all my clothes in one place.  But soon we'll have it all back together.  The floors are done and they look gorgeous!  I'm very pleased.  I'm sure I'm going to be pretty anal about everyone keeping their shoes off (you can bring a rock in on your shoe and mess it up) and taking the swiffer mop to it every 5 minutes.  And every time someone drops something I'll hold my breath.  Heavy items can gouge the floor.  But they say I'll calm down after a few weeks.  The only problem with these beautiful new floors is that a whole new can of worms has been opened.  I want to paint and redecorate!  It better be a good year for real estate that's all I can say.  Then Jeff will stop having palpitations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel about it!