January 2, 2011

Catching Up

Well I hate to say it but I've let the last few months get away from me with out any posts.  Its been a very busy time as I'm sure you can all attest to but I really don't have a very good excuse.  I have lots of pictures and events to post so stay tuned for the big "catch up."  Here are just a few pictures as preview:

The Supers at Fuddruckers during their Thanksgiving visit

Emerson using Grandpa's new leaf blower as a powerful and deadly Iron Man weapon

Miss Payton and her Dad.  The girl just likes being outside thank you very much!

Emerson looking good during a trip to Juju's Hair Salon

Juju's turn

Zach turns 18!!!  What the heck? How did this happen?

Getting help with the candle

Katherine has taught James a very bad habit of pulling faces for pictures!

Jeff and Jenny in San Francisco preparing to ride across the Golden Gate Bridge 

Bubba and Grandma

Miss Payton and Grandpa

Kissing her new baby doll.  Awwwww!

Bubba and Uncle Andrew.

2 comments:

  1. It's great Jenny that you can do it. I just offer to be in the pictures. So you will know and I will know that wa are still here.
    You keep this up and your might have another career. Broadcaster or something.
    I just wished others had some to contribute.
    Those who are the grandchildren do have camera' and could add their pictures to this. Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is what I was hoping for but it never caught on. I'm about to change the title to something else!

    ReplyDelete

Tell us how you really feel about it!