January 27, 2011

Catch up attempt...San Francisco Trip October 2010

So okay I've really slacked off but now that I think of it, no one really reads this but a handful of people but I will persist.  I at least feel better that I am doing some kind of journaling in my life.  Maybe someone will appreciate looking back at all this stuff.  I really am thinking about starting a new blog for the Sawyers/Mossman clan and leave this one for just the reunion stuff.  Maybe some day when I've retired...in about a hundred years or so.

Anyway, well Jeff and I made a quick little trip to San Francisco last October.  Jeff's son Chris works for Charles Schuab and their headquarters of course is there.  He suggested to Jeff that he come out towards the end of his week long trip and spend the weekend with him seeing the sights.  So Jeff is always ready to take a little trip and agreed.  And since our wedding anniversary is Oct. 1 and we always take some little trip out of town--usually just to San Antonio, so we decided that I'd fly to SF on the Monday Chris returned to Austin and Jeff and I would spend a few days in the city we spent our honeymoon in.  We burned the candle at both ends every night trying to fit everything we could in including eating the most exquisite...yes I said EXQUISITE food every day for practically every meal and even one night had 2 desserts because we just couldn't resist the creme brulee even though our plans were to wait until we got to Ghiradelli Square for a hot fudge Sunday.  Life is short--have dessert twice!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel about it!