November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

Halloween is not my favorite holiday. All it means to me is that I've got to come up with ANOTHER costume (thank heavens my kids are too old now) and that I have to buy bags and bags of candy to dole out to small children I've never met (some not so small...what's up with that?) which means its lying around the house for days before and days after and I can't leave it alone!

Some of the kids that come to my door are pretty dang cute though I have to admit. Its those dang high school kids that I give the evil eye. Come on, its time to grow up!

Emerson, who I think is kind of like his Grandma and doesn't really care for this holiday at all, did make it out to a few doors in their neighborhood dressed as a Boston Red Sox fan until the strobe lights at one house freaked him out.  I'm still waiting for his father to send me the picture.

Here's Madison and her buddies.  Okay....so they're pretty cute too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel about it!