November 1, 2009

Diving in!

Okay, here goes. Having always considered myself sufficiently "computer savvy" I've realized lately that I'm not keeping up and will soon lose my "savvy" status. Blogging is "the thing" for everything from promoting your business to chronicling your your last vacation or family reunion. I can't seem to settle on any one thing... so I won't and may end up with more than one blog...but will start out with something simple, like "The Signs of the Loveland Family Times." I guess it was our family reunion last summer that inspired me. Our family doesn't do a very good job staying in touch--heck! I live in Texas! What's the Utah Lovelands' excuse? Geez Loueeze! So....here goes. I look forward to your comments~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel about it!