September 7, 2011

Letter from Elder Keddington


Hello Friends and Family!!
This week has been an AMAZING week! Mostly because it was my Birthday! WAHOO! The big 22!! I had Oatmeal(one of my FAVORITES) for breakfast, Lasagna for Lunch and Dinner! I couldn't have been more happy! Plus my Zone Leaders made me a cake and got me a present! Check out the pictures! They're aweseom! I'm still getting Birthday stuff and I had so many people wish my a Happy Birthday. It was one of the best birthdays I've had. Except the whole missing the family. :( But it was still good.
The Weather here has virtually gone from blistering hot to nice and cool overnight. And Tracking in the mornings is a little chilly. But I prefer it to the heat. :) My area is wonderful like always but there is a lot going on and I'm sad to hear there is a good chance I'll be transfered on the 21st. :( But thats okay! I'll go where you want me to go Dear Lord. :)
I've been teaching a lot of lessons with my companion and I'm reminded every day how the Lord has prepared people to accept this message and Its amazing how much they know and are willing to accept.
Sorry that I'm emailing you on Wednesday rather than the usual Monday but Monday was Labor Day and the Library was closed. We spent most of Labor Day with a Member family and I ate pancakes, played pool, monopoly and built a Hotel out of Linkin' Logs with a boy named Preston. He's such a stud. :) Then went to President Peterson's house for Dinner and there they wished me a Happy Birthday and I got to play the Piano for a good 20 minutes. :) I was quite the happy boy. :) I still am. I see the Lord protect me and guide me everyday and its amazing what a little prayer and fasting will do for people in need.
I Love You all so much and thanks for all the Birthday Wishes! I Miss you all and I'll see you all very very soon!
Love Elder David Keddington

Central High School. Its in my area!!!


My Zone Leaders and the purple fleece pants they gave me.  I love them! :)




Me and my Birthday Cake!!



Preston Stack, a member of the Spanish Ward.  We made a Hotel out of Linkin' Logs! He's pretty much legit!

1 comment:

Tell us how you really feel about it!