December 12, 2011

December 12, 2011 Letter from Elder Keddington


Hello Family and Friends!!
 
Sorry about the slacking! Things have been crazy as of late! I am in a tripanionship. Yes. 2 companions. Kinda like Bobby. But I found out something. My companion is getting transfered and I am training. Yes. Training. A NEW MISSIONARY. Needless to say. I'm humbled. Its been sad and crazy. Seeing Elder Hannemann say goodbye to all these Investigators makes me think about how difficult it will be to leave Otter Creek. I made a small investment for P day activities and needless to say it has ruined our companionship forever. I bought Risk. The Board game. And we are at each others throats when that game is being played. Haha. Its pretty fun to see how competitive some people can get. I Love my companions. Seriously so awesome.
 
This week has been a week of Miracles. Its been legit. The Lord has been in my life every minute of this week. Of the MANY Miracles that I saw this week. I will share this one.
 
Christina. I mentioned her a while back where I was prompted to go talk to her while she was playing with her kids. Gave her a Book of Mormon, She read it in a week. We taught her lesson 1 and she disappeared. We found out she had a boyfriend who wasn't really happy about the Church. He seemed... like he was ready to kill us everytime we walked by. Well. We finally met him. Normally he lives in  Memphis but Christina was breaking the Law of Chastity and they were living together. (Haha.) And we talked with them. We had an awesome lesson with both of them and it turns out, the Sister Missionaries in Memphis have been teaching him. And Christina. And They love it. A lot. Finally my prayers are being answered! But Miracles have been happening and things will soon pick of with her.
 
Baptisms planned for Christmas eve or New Years eve. Expect some more pictures too. I Love You all and I miss you! Merry Christmas!! I expect lots of Candy and lots of presents! And Letters. Just. I want mail from all of you. :)
 
Love
 
Elder Keddington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel about it!