December 20, 2009

Its Finally Christmas Time!

Well it took a while just to get started but I'm finally done with Christmas decorating.  I got all 9 wreaths, 6 strands of garland and a Christmas tree finally up.  Jeff and Caleb did a great job on the lights outside.  We would have done more but I gave them a break and said about the rest..."maybe next year." 

The Christmas Spirit has alluded me somewhat this year.  Remind me not to do a wedding just before again. My box of Christmas music has helped bring the Spirit into our home though.  I'm grateful for such beautiful music...my favs are the Windham Hill I'll Be Home For Christmas; The Vince Guiraldi Trio, A Charlie Brown Christmas (Christmas Time is Here--LOVE IT!); Chris Botti's Christmas Album; the Cambridge Singers; Mannheim Steamroller and of course The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  Not sure how many of their Christmas albums I have but I don't think I can pick a favorite...maybe 2 but that could change.  Today it is Sing Choirs of Angels and Rejoice and Be Merry! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel about it!