December 23, 2009

Christmas Cookies

Just a few Christmas treats Katherine and I whipped up today.  Should have taken a picture of my kitchen.  I swear, Katherine is the messiest cook I've ever seen.  I spent more time following her around cleaning up behind her than actually cooking--well almost.  She is becoming a pretty good baker I must say though.  Those are some good cookies and the chocolate revel bars...well she couldn't even wait for them to cool.  Always got her finger in the pie!  By the time we were done my feet were killing me and she was telling me we needed to make more tomorrow! 


Mmmmmmmmm...now that is a handsome cookie!
Chocolate Mint Cream


Eggnog Frosted Nutmeg Sugar Cookies
Chocolate Mint Cream Cookies


Chocolate Revel Bars


Guess who's been here?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hate! I may be messy, but I'm daaaaaaarn good!

    And I allow myself a treat or five after I run over and put my literal sweat into those things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo...what did you say that you removed? Were you being mean?

    ReplyDelete

Tell us how you really feel about it!