June 12, 2010

Jumping Back In

Its been a while since I've even wanted to post anything here.  Losing Lynette really knocked the wind out of me. My last posts were done in sort of a fog--in an effort to get "back to normal" but eventually I had to put it, and just about everything else aside for a while.  I wondered if I'd ever feel normal again.  But just in the last day or so I'm feeling the beginnings of a "new normal."  Not exactly the same but I'm at least able to get through my day a little easier--feeling less of the grief weighing down on me.  They say that "time heals all wounds."  I wasn't sure I believed that a month ago but I'm beginning to see just a glimmer of it now and I am grateful for it.  How could we survive if we felt that much pain forever? 

I hope all of you, my dear family and friends are feeling some measure of the comfort and peace I have just begun to feel.  I pray every day for all of you and that you will.  You are what is MOST important in my life.  I know that's the way Lynette would want it to be for all our family.  I know you all have similar feelings. Your thoughts and comments are welcomed.  Just click on Comments below.



Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel about it!