February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa Jeff!

Sunday we celebrated Grandpa's birthday.  We had grilled salmon and Juliet made an awesome Black Forest cake.  Its one of Jeff's favs.  Of course Emerson was on hand to help blow out the question mark candle, (I think we've used that at least 3 times now) and help open presents.  Among his presents were a number of freeze dried camping foods (ewwww!) and a walk down memory lane with a box of Moon Pies and RC Cola topped off with a t-shirt from his Alma Mater (BYU of course). A much needed item was a new pairs of Addidas sweat pants.  We will soon retire the old gray sweats with the elastic around the ankle.  You never want to advertise that you're from another era.  The last person I think that could pull those off was Sylvester Stallone in "Rocky."  Happy Birthday Jeff!


Okay I know you're not supposed to take a picture during the blessing on the food but Emerson looked so cute sitting there folding his arms, I had to document!  James was enjoying it but clearly his dad did not approve.


I'll huff...

...and I'll puff...

...and I'll BLOW the candle out!!!
(Maybe one day we can teach him to tell Super Grandpa's famous candle joke!)

Grandpa looks happy...hmmmmm, what's next?


Mmmm...RC and a Moon Piiiiieee!

Oh, look at this Grandpa!



Go Cougs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us how you really feel about it!